Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Lismore Newborn Photographer | Sarah Rickard Photography

I know I keep saying this, but I truly love photographing newborns!

I was delighted to have 18 day old Kahlia in the studio with her 2 big sisters - Kaleisha and Keiarny.

I started the session photographing all 3 sisters together and then I focused solely on Kahlia.

Palm doll by Eclectic Critters - which can be found here.
Kahlia's mum Kaci brought along this crochet headband which we used to honour Kahlia's Aboriginal heritage.

If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/